Day 1 : KasolArrival – Chalal Trek The Mall road - Cafe Hopping
• Start from Delhi at 06:00 PM on Day 0 and Reach Kasol by morning.
• Check in to the hotel/swizz camps/cottages, freshen up & have breakfast.
• Head for Chalal Trek and Café Hopping. Come back to the hotel, relax for a while.
• Overnight stay, dinner, and party at the hotel
Day 2 : Kasol - Kheerganga
• Its going to be a tiring day , have good breakfast, pull up your socks and kick start the day.
• We will then trek 12 km. Along the trek you will come across beautiful waterfalls.
• Reach Kheerganga, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
• Spend a peaceful evening with friends around a beautiful sun setting behind the mountains.
• Dinner will be served.
Day 3 : Kheerganga | Manikaran | Kasol Local Sightseeing | Departure for Delhi
• Wake up to see the first ray of sun falling on the mighty Himalayas. After Breakfast, we then proceed to take a dip in a popular holy hot water spring and later trek way back to Barshaini.
• Visit manikaran sahib gurudwara (depending on time).
• Head to the Kasol Mall Road for a shopping spree.
• Go forself exploration.
• Head back to Delhi with amazing trip memories.
Kasol is a hamlet in the district Kullu of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated in Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the way between Bhuntar and Manikaran. It is located 30 km from Bhuntar and 3.5 km from Manikaran. Kasol is the Himalayan hotspot for backpackers and acts as a base for nearby treks to Malana and Kheerganga. It is called Mini Israel of India due to a high percentage of Israeli tourists here.
|Double Sharing||7499 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||6999 / Person|
|Quod Sharing||6499 / Person|
Entire travel as per the itinerary by Tempo Traveler/ Volvo.
Accommodation for 2 nights in a stay.
A total of 4 meals — 1 meals on Day 1 (D) + 2 meals on Day 2 (B+D) + 1 meal Day 3 (B)
Team Captain throughout the trip.
Driver Night Charges, Permits, Toll and Parking charges.
GST (5%) is applicable extra.
Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control.
The distance covered in this trek is 12 km and it can be covered in almost 1 day easily. Kheerganga is famous for having a hot water spring and a scenic view of the valley. During the trek of Kheerganga from Kasol, you will witness some beautiful waterfalls.
The best time for the Kheerganga trek is from April to September. This is the safest time, and the weather will remain in a delightful state to visit this magical Parvati Valley.
YES!! May is another pleasant month to trek the Kheerganga trail. This month, the temperature during the day will be moderately warm, and it is one of the best months to do the Kheerganga trek.