McLeod Ganj is a suburb of Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is known as "Little Lhasa" or "Dhasa" because of its large population of Tibetans. The Tibetan government-in - exile is headquartered in McLeod Ganj.
Triund is a small hill station in the Kangra district in the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. Triund is a part of Dharamkot.
Triund is at the foot of the Dhauladhar ranges and is at a height of 2,828 m.
No FAQ available
- Warm clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Extra pair of socks
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- First Aid Kit
- Personal Medication
- Water Bottle
- Power Bank
- Mobile Charger/Travel Charger
- Hand Sanitizer
- Cold Cream
- Lip Guard
Delhi to Delhi
|| 6799 / Person
|| 6499 / Person
|| 6299 / Person
- Start from Delhi at 06:30 PM on Day 0 and Reach Mcleodganj by morning.
- Check in to the hotel/swizz camps/cottages, freshen up & have breakfast.
- Head for local sightseeing to Bhagsu nag waterfall and bhagsunag temple, Dalai Lama temple, Mall road, St. James Church
- Overnight stay, dinner, party and bornfire at the hotel.
Its going to be a tiring day , have good breakfast, pull up you socks and kick start the day.
- We will then trek 3 km. Along the trek you will come across hot springs , waterfalls hopping over the rocks happily.
- Reach Triund (dharamkot) hill , away from the hustle an bustle of the city.
- Spend a peaceful evening with friends around a bonfire and a beautiful sun setting behind the mountains.
- Dinner will be served.
- Wake up to see the first ray of sun falling on the mighty Himalayas. After Breakfast, we then proceed to take a dip in a popular holy hot water spring and later trek way back to Mcleodganj.
- Head for local café and a shopping spree.
- Go for self exploration.
- Head back to Delhi with amazing trip memories.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a hotel/swizz camps/cottages/camps at Mcleodganj and triund.
- A total of 4 meals — 1 meals on Day 1 (D) + 2 meals on Day 2 (B+D) + 1 meal Day 3(B)
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Driver Night Charges, Permits, Toll and Parking charges.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control.
✔ Authentic Government ID Card
✔ Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
✔ Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
✔ Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
✔ Power Banks
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
No blog available