Day 1 : Mcleodganj – Bhagsunag waterfall- Mall road
• Start from Delhi at 06:30 PM on Day 0 and Reach Mcleodganj by morning.
• After arriving in Mcleodganj, we will check in to our property and get freshen-up and have much-needed rest.
• Post refreshment, we will head out to explore the streets of Mcleodganj, visit Bhagsunag Waterfall and Bhagsunag Temple.
• Visit the Kalachakra Temple and cafes of Mcleodganj.
• Overnight stay, dinner and party at the hotel.
Day 2 : Mcleodganj- Triund Trek
• Wake up early in the morning and post breakfast check out from our hotel, begin your scenic trek to Triund.
• After 4-5 hours of trek, you will reach the Triund Top.
• Enjoy the beauty of the Himalayas and experience the mesmerising sunset from the top.
• Reach the campsite and take dinner and overnight stay in the camps near Triund.
Day 3 : Trek Back & Local Sightseeing
• Wake up early in the morning to experience the majestic sunrise and a panoramic view of Dhauladhar Range and Kangra Valley.
• Spend time in the lap of the Himalayas.
• Post breakfast, start your trek down to Mcleodganj from Triund.
• Reach Mcleodganj till evening.
• Start your journey to Delhi and reach Delhi next morning around 6 Am (Tentative).
McLeod Ganj is a suburb of Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is known as "Little Lhasa" or "Dhasa" because of its large population of Tibetans. The Tibetan government-in - exile is headquartered in McLeod Ganj. Triund is a small hill station in the Kangra district in the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. Triund is a part of Dharamkot. Triund is at the foot of the Dhauladhar ranges and is at a height of 2,828 m.
|Double Sharing||7999 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||7499 / Person|
|Quod Sharing||6999 / Person|
Shimla and Dharamshala are both excellent tourist destinations. If you want to spend some time in the hills alone, gazing at the Himalayas, Dharamshala and McLeodganj are slightly better options.
The winter season in Dharamshala, situated in north India, begins in October. The cold weather is expected to last until the end of March. From late December to the month of February, snowfall is possible. The area receives adequate snowfall, and the surrounding mountain ranges are fully shrouded in a white snow blanket.
Most of the travel packages and holidays normally contain 3 to 5 days. You should begin your journey in Dharamshala, which takes three days to explore (McLeodganj, Triund for trekking, Palampur Tea Garden, and Kangra Fort). Dalhousie and Khajjiar can be explored in a single day.
The mountain ranges comprise of slopes and valleys those are loved by mountaineers and trekkers. It is one of the best tourist places in Mcleodganj as it satisfies the natural lust of most people. While on the valley, people would also come across the beautiful Bhagsu Nag waterfalls.