Phuket and Krabi, the two of the most beautiful gems in the crown of Thailand are known to offer lifetime experiences. With this meticulously-designed Phuket and Krabi tour, you can make your holidays memorable at these two amazing destinations. Rejuvenate your senses with the tropical beauty of Phuket's Coral Island. Also, admire the timeless beauty of Krabi during Four Island’s Tour. Furthermore, this 6-days itinerary also takes you to Phi Phi Island to cherish some of the best sights and sounds. Whatever may be the reason for your visit, you will definitely return with a bag full of memories that you can cherish forever.
No FAQ available
No thing available for this package
Phuket to Phuket
|| 27999 / Person
|| 23999 / Person
- Meet our tour representative upon your arrival at Phuket Airport.
- After reaching, complete the check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day doing leisurely activities of your interest. Somewhat less crowded, Krabi remains off the popular tourist trail.
- Imposing limestone cliffs, awe-inspiring white-sand beaches, and exotic wildlife are sure to make you fall in love with this place. You can go out to explore the magnificent landscapes or partake in some adventure activities on your own. Or else, you can just sit back and soak in the comforts of your room.
- Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
- Savor a hearty breakfast and get ready for an enthralling four-island tour, which Krabi is famous for.
- Today you will explore Thale-Wake, Chicken Island, Pordah Island, and Phra Nang Bay. Thale-Wake in Thai means separated sea. If you get lucky enough, you get to witness a lovely white sand pathway that gets revealed at low tide.
- Chicken Island is quite famous to offer exciting snorkeling activities. Dive deep down into the azure water and spot the exotic marine world.
- The small uninhabited Pordah Island helps you to leave all your worries behind and enjoy a laidback vibe away from the humdrum of city life. Snuggled far away, the Phra Nang Bay exudes its own charm.
- Return to the hotel in the evening for an overnight stay.
- Start day 3 of your tour with a delicious breakfast and check-out from the hotel.
- Thereafter, you will get transferred to Phuket by surface. Upon reaching, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel and unwind yourself.
- Reckoned as one of the world's finest beach destinations, Phuket is dotted with swaying palm trees, fine white sands, inviting beaches, lively towns, and sparkling seas. The beautiful archipelago has so many things to flaunt and make one fall in love instantly. Go out to explore the surroundings on your own or simply take a leisurely walk around.
- Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
- Today you are going to explore the Phi Phi Island.
- Have a hearty breakfast and get comfortably transferred to the dazzling archipelago. Enjoy a boat ride to the wonderful island and curate lifetime memories. Exotic marine life, turquoise waters, classic tropical beaches, and astounding rock formations add to the beauty of the place. Once you reach, marvel at the amazing views of the Maya Bay landscapes.
- Later on, savor lunch at beachside hotels soaking in the matchless bliss. This is followed by a trip to the secluded parts of the beach where you can partake in a number of watersports activities. Try your hands at snorkeling or swimming or try other activities. If you don't like watersports activities, you can simply sit back and bask in the sunshine.
- Afterward, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Post having your breakfast, get ready for a guided tour of Phuket. During the sightseeing, you will enjoy time travel while marveling at the Portuguese-style buildings.
- Later on, you will be paying homage at the Wat Chalong Temple. Counted as the most important of the 29 Buddhist Temples in Phuket, the shrine boasts a rich history. When here, don't forget to witness the 60 meters tall stupa (chedi) protecting a bone fragment of Lord Buddha.
- You will visit Rawai Beach. Enjoying the repute of being the very first tourist beach in Phuket, Rawai offers many awe-inspiring views.
- A trip to Sea Gypsy village and Cape Promthep is also on the list. Famed for offering one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world, Promthep Cape is surely a photographer's paradise. After exploration, the rest of the day is at leisure.
- Delight in a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 6 of the tour starts leisurely. Relish a tasty breakfast and wait for our tour representative to drive you to the airport comfortably. He will further take care that you enjoy a wonderful journey back home.
- 05 N Accommodation with Breakfast
- Daily BreakfastPhuket
- Airport to Krabi Hotel
- Pvt4 Island Tour by Speed boat with Lunch
- SICKrabi Hotel to Phuket Hotel
- PvtHalf Day Phuket City Tour
- Phi Island Tour by speedboat with Lunch
- Hotel- Phuket Airport - PVT
No blog available