Day 1 : Manali Arrival | Hadimba Devi Temple | The Mall road | Tibetan Monastery | Cafe Hopping
• Start from Delhi at 06:00 PM on Day 0 and Reach Manali by morning.
• Check in to the stay, freshen up & have breakfast.
• Come back to the stay, relax for a while.
• Head to the magical street of Old Manali for Cafe Hopping & Hadimba Devi Temple.
• Overnight stay, dinner and music party at the stay
Day 2 : Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel & Sissu Lake
• Wake up and have breakfast at the stay.
• Experience amazing time in Solang Valley.
• You will get good time to enjoy activities in Solang Valley.
• Move ahead for Atal Tunnel & Sissu Lake.
• Come back to the stay for dinner & have a sound sleep.
Day 3 : Jogni Falls | Local Sightseeing | Kasol Arrival
• Wake up to another beautiful morning & have breakfast.
• After Checkout from the stay, head to Vashishth village, and begin the trek to the stunning Jogini Falls.
• Head to the Manali Mall Road for a shopping spree.
• Go for self exploration to Manu Temple and Van Vihar.
• Head Towards Kasol in evening.
• Check in to the Kasol stay, freshen up & relax.
• Overnight stay, dinner, and party at the stay.
Day 4 : Kasol to Kheerganga
• Its going to be a tiring day , have good breakfast, pull up your socks and kick start the day.
• We will then trek 12 km. Along the trek you will come across beautiful waterfalls.
• Reach Kheerganga, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
• Spend a peaceful evening with friends around a beautiful sun setting behind the mountains.
• Dinner will be served.
Day 5 : Kheerganga | Manikaran | Kasol Local Sightseeing | Departure for Jibhi
• Wake up to see the first ray of sun falling on the mighty Himalayas. After Breakfast, we then proceed to take a dip in a popular holy hot water spring and later trek way back to Barshaini. (For Kheerganga Option)
• Visit Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara (depending on time).
• Head to the Kasol Mall Road for a shopping spree.
• Go forself exploration.
• Head towards to Jibhi in evening, Arrive at the stay, Check-in and freshen-up. Sometime is offered for relaxation.
Day 6 : Jibhi Waterfall | Mini Thailand | Jalori Pass Serolsar lake
• After a delicious breakfast in the stay.
• Thereafter, you will be taken to the Jibhi waterfall. Then Go ahead for Mini Thailand.
• Then you will be taken for a drive to the Jalori Pass. Here you can enjoy the stunning 360 degree view.
• After enjoying 360 degree view, go ahead for trek to Serolsar Lake. Later come back to stay and enjoy games with soothing music and Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7 : Chhoie Waterfall | Departure to Delhi
• Wake up, and feel the breath-taking view of morning.
• Have breakfast and checkout from stay..
• After checkout, move ahead for the Chhoiee Waterfall.
• Later depart for Delhi with lots of breath-taking views and everlasting memories.
One of the most popular hill stations of our country, Manali, to the small captivating village Kasol which is situated in the Kullu district, this trip is a perfect blend of popular tourist attractions and a peaceful getaway to undiscovered locations.
Manali, popularly known as Lover’s paradise has earned this reputation because of its beautiful views, cool climate, and tons of activities that it provides to people to keep things lively and fun.
On this trip, we explore some of the best places to visit in Manali, where we take you on a sightseeing tour to Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Temple, Mall Road, and Cafe hopping in Old Manali to give you a glimpse of what life is like in this township.
Our next stop, Solang Valley, is the hotspot for adventure lovers as it provides enthralling activities like paragliding, trekking, mountaineering, ATV Ride, Zipline, and even skiing if the season permits and so much more making it a must-visit for adrenaline junkies.
After experiencing the highs of soaring through the sky, you’d be in desperate need of some calm which the small town of Kasol caters to perfectly. The growing popularity of this hill station is because of the plethora of experiences it offers including spiritual awakenings, which is why we’d make sure that you visit the Manikaran temple which is popular for many reasons, one of them being the co-existence of bitterly cold water with boiling water springs on either side of the Parvati river.
Gurudwara Manikaran Sahib is also nearby and attracts many Hindu and Sikh devotees every year,
Our next stop, Jibhi, remains an offbeat stay in Himachal because it is yet to be touched and exploited by industrialization and has preserved its vegetation in the form of lush green valleys. It’s also popular for sparkling waterfalls and freshwater lakes which make this place perfect for spending some quality time with a partner or even yourself.
It is almost impossible to visit Himachal and suppress the urge to see the view from the top of the summit which is why we organize exciting and easy treks to Jalori Pass & Sirosar lake.
This Manali backpacking trip is curated after keeping all your desires in mind and the trip will take you to some of the best places in Manali, Kasol, and Jibhi so that you can experience the rich culture and heritage of ‘Lands of Gods’ aka Himachal.
Now that we have hopefully convinced you, we hope you get to learn all the reasons why you must visit this beautiful state on your own on this backpacking tri
|Double Sharing||19499 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||17499 / Person|
|Quod Sharing||17499 / Person|
In Jibhi and the surrounding area, the winter months are very dry. The months of January and February are predicted to see snowfall, and Jalori Pass is always a good bet for snow.
Jibhi should be visited for at least 4-5 days. Anything less will imply that you spent the majority of your time driving and not sightseeing.
The winter season lasts from October to February and is considered the best time to visit Manali if you enjoy the cold, with January being the best month to enjoy the chilly pleasure of fresh snowfall. The temperature falls below 0 degrees Celsius.
Yes. Manali is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India, not just in Himachal Pradesh. Having said that, travelling with children is completely safe.
One of the most popular hill stations in India, Manali is a amidst the mountain slopes, with spell-binding views, charming streams, fairy-tale-like fog surrounding little hidden cottages and a lingering scent of pines and freshness. The heavy influx of tourists has led to the exploitation of Manali as a tourist destination, though the surrounding areas are still relatively untouched. Nevertheless, this is one place that should definitely be on your bucket list.
Airport is located at Bhuntar which is called Kullu Airport and Manali is 50 kms from there. Nearest airport to Manali is Kullu (BHUNTAR) but only limited flights are operational from KULLU , It is better to Reach Chandigarh Airport connected from all nation airport and t Flight Ticket is to cheap compare than Kullu.