Day 0 : Delhi - Manali
• Get ready to be departed from Delhi by Evening.
• Reach Manali next morning by an overnight Volvo.
Day 1 : A Day in Manali
• We will reach Manali by morning.
• Check in hotel and get refreshed.
• Later we will head out for the local sightseeing of Manali
• Visit Hadimba temple, later come back to Manali cafes and The Old and New Manali Mall road.
• Check in hotel.
• Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 2 : Manali to Kaza
• Wake up, have breakfast and check out the hotel.
• Later start your journey to Spiti Valley.
• Passing through the Atal tunnel and watch the terrain change from the lush green valleys to (Spiti Valley) brown arid deserts.
• We will continue our drive through the landscapes to reach Kaza.
• Reach Kaza by evening and explore Kaza Market like Cafe’s, Dhabha’s and shops.
• Check in stay and Have Dinner.
Day 3 : Kaza to Tabo
• Wake up early morning, have breakfast and head towards Tabo.
• Visit Tabo (Old and New Monastery).
• After visiting the blissful Monasteries we will head towards Dhankar Monastery then stoppage at the Pin valley and Mud Village.
• Come back to Kaza
• Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 : Kaza
• After Breakfast, spend some time at leisure and Head towards Key Monastery.
• After blissful Monastery Head towards Langza i.e. a highaltitude village known for ancient marine fossils. Collect some fossils to take memories of nature home.
• After Langza head towards Hikkim i.e. At 4,400m above sea level. It is known for being the home of the highest post office in the world. You can send postcards to friends and family.
• After Hikkim, visit Komic Village i.e. a destination where you would see how heaven meets earth. It is World's Highest motorable village and situated at a height of 18000 ft above sea level.
Day 5 : Chicham Bridge | Chandra Taal
• Wake up and have breakfast at the stay and then check out.
• Later depart for Chandra Taal.
• On the way we will visit the highest bridge in Asia at Chicham village and a pit stop at Losar and Kunzum Pass before reaching Chandra Taal.
• Reach Chandra Taal by evening and check in Swiss Camps.
• Have dinner and Overnight stay under the gaze of Billion stars and the Milky way Galaxy.
Day 6 : Depart for Manali | Delhi
• Wake up early morning and after having breakfast check out the stay.
• Later depart for Manali, Reach Manali by afternoon.
• Later explore some local cafes.
• Then depart for Delhi by evening.
• Reach Delhi by next morning with lots of amazing memories to remember for lifetime.
|Double Sharing||17999 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||16999 / Person|
|Quod Sharing||15999 / Person|
Volvo Transfers from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi.
Sightseeing by Tempo Traveler/Innova/Ertiga/Scorpio.
Accommodation: 5 Nights (Hotels/Camps/Homestays) I.e.,1 Night at Manal, 3 Nights at Kaza,1 Night at Chandra Taal
Meals (5 Breakfasts and 5 Dinner) only in Stays.
Team Leader throughout the trip.
Availability of oxygen 24x7 in case of any emergency.
All applicable toll, parking, and driver charges.
All inner line permits.
5% GST if applicable.
The package doesn't include the cost of any form of insurance, rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, and entry tickets.
Other expenses such as drinks and tips are not included.
Any additional expenses such as of personal nature. Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in the Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation.Package Inclusions.
Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Landslides, Roadblocks, and other natural calamities.
Any other services not specified above in inclusions.
Chitkul Tabo Monastery Key Monastery Kungri Monastery Gue Monastery Nako Monastery Sakya Tangyud Monastery Dhankar Monastery Kalpa
Yes, it is home to Chicham Bridge, the highest bridge in Asia, and quite an astounding spectacle at that. The bridge is at a staggering height of 13596 ft and connects the two villages named Chicham and Kibber.
In about 1,100 km long Spiti circuit, the extraterrestrial-looking landscapes of Spiti Valley stand in stark contrast to the rest of the Greater and Lesser Himalayan region.
15000ft high, Kunzum Pass is the highest motorable point on the Manali to Spiti to Shimla or reverse route.. The Manali route has a steep ascent in altitude till Kunzum Pass.