Leh is a dream destination for many travellers in India and even for those who are visiting from overseas. It is not just a destination for solo travelers but has so much to offer to young travellers, families and couples alike. Leh is famous for its high altitudes and numerous passes connecting various locations in this difficult terrain. To explore the best tourist places in Leh, one must visit this frozen paradise to explore its secrets and admire its breath-taking beauty. Leh is a dream destination for many travellers and the holy grail for the adventure enthusiasts. If you are a photography enthusiast then Leh is the paradise you have been waiting for all your life. There isn’t much to offers in terms of nature or wildlife photography, but what you can capture instead is a vast empty canvas that you can pain.
The best time to visit Ladakh is in the monsoon season between June and September, as it is a dry spot in the country with constant rain. Most of the year is like when the roads are closed after the Mid of September because of the Snowfall and because of the cold weather. But From June to September, you will mesmerize by the mountains and the landscapes in the sunny weather every single day as you are closer to the sun and higher up at 3,500 meters.
Ladakh is located at a high altitude, nearly 11,500 feet above sea level. At this altitude people often find difficulty in breathing or are likely to fall prey to altitude sickness. It happens due to a low level of atmospheric oxygen. It is advisable to give yourself enough time to acclimatize before engaging in any physical activity.
There are varieties of accommodations available in Ladakh. The region is sprawling with innumerable hotels, guest houses, homestays, and hostels. People can easily find accommodation in Ladakh without any hassle.
T-shirts and shorts are good clothing options during the daytime but after the sunsets the climate gets chilly and one requires a jacket and pullover. If you are trekking to the peaks of 4000 meters above sea level, you need warm woolen clothes. Rain and snowfall can take place in June and July and if you are traveling in this season then you should carry windcheaters and raincoats. If you are into trekking, a pair of waterproof shoes is a must.
- Rucksack (60 Liters+) Daypack Backpack Rain Cover Suncap Woolen Cap UV Protected Sunglasses Inner Thermals (2 pairs) Comfortable Pants (Prefer Cargo/Trek Pants ) Fleece Jacket Warm Jacket Down Jacket /Main Jacket Raincoat/Poncho Gloves Socks (2 Woolen/2 Cotton) Undergarments Slippers Sturdy Comfortable Shoes Towels First Aid Kit Personal Medication Torch Water Bottle Power Bank Mobile Charger/Travel Charger Hand Sanitizer Toiletries Cold Cream Lip Guard Deodorant Sun
- Lip Guard
- Cold Cream
- Hand Sanitizer
- Mobile Charger/Travel Charger
- Power Bank
- Water Bottle
- Personal Medication
- First Aid Kit
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Hiking shoes
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Extra pair of socks
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Warm clothes
Leh to Leh
|| 21499 / Person
|| 19499 / Person
- Upon arrival at Leh, Head to your hotel.
- Check in and spend a relaxing day, getting proper rest to give your body a chance to acclimatise.
- Go for a stroll to the Leh market in the evening.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
- Wake up & have breakfast at the hotel.
- Post breakfast head for the local sightseeing of Leh.
- Places to visit - Hall of fame, Shanti Stupa, Magnetic hills & Pathar Sahib Gurudwara.
- Evening free for leisure & acclimatisation.
- Explore the local Leh Market and some cafes around.
- Come back to the hotel by evening. Dinner & sleep overnight at Leh.
- Post breakfast head to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La (Highest motorable road) Start the Journey towards Nubra Valley.
- Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma (valley of Flowers). It is situated to the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas.
- Check in to the Hotel & visit Sand Dunes (cold deserts of India), take a camel safari.
- Visit the Monastery around.
- Come back to the Hotel by evening, have dinner and sleep overnight.
- Wake up to a beautiful morning. Post breakfast depart for turtuk, a remote village of about 4,000 residents inhabited by ethnic Muslims, a few kilometers from the 'Line of Control' between India and Pakistan, on the Indian side.
- Nubra Valley to Turtuk to Nubra Valley Turtuk is the penultimate village open to foreign tourists before Pakistan. Come back to Diskit by evening. Dinner & Sleep Overnight.
- Post Breakfast start your journey to the famous Pangong Tso via the Shyok Villages.
- Pangong Tso which is perhaps one of the most amazing lakes in Asia changes its color 4 - 5 times a day.
- The Pangong lake is considered as the largest lake in Asia. With a backdrop of mountains of various hues and colours, it is a sight for the gods. At an elevation of 4300 meters, the air is cool even in summers at Ladakh.
- Wake up early morning to an amazing view of the lake. Post breakfast leave for Leh via changla pass (2nd highest road in the world).
- Reach Leh by evening and check in to the hotel.
- Evening is free for leisure, shopping, cafe hopping.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Post breakfast and check-out depart to the airport according to your flight to your flight timings, with some amazing memories of the trip.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation : 6 Nights (Hotels/Camps/Homestays) I.e., given below 3 Nights at Leh 2 Nights at Nubra Valley 1 Night at Pangong Lake
- Meals – 06 Breakfast & 6 Dinner at Stays.
- Non AC Vehicle as per above Itinerary from Leh to Leh airport
- Experienced trip captain throughout the trip.
- Environment Fee
- Oxygen Support for Nubra - Pangong Tour.
- Driver night charge, toll tax, and parking charges.
- Flight Tickets
- Any monument entry fees/ Camera fees.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the inclusions.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.