Imagine a land of pristine mountains, snow-covered peaks, and a lush green valley. Kashmir is one such paradise, located in the northernmost region of India. Its location and striking natural beauty have been attracting visitors for centuries. The climate is conducive to different types of flora and fauna, which has led to the discovery of several rare species unique to the region. One of the most beautiful places in India, Kashmir Valley is a must-visit for everyone. It has some of the most spectacular landscapes in the world, with snowy peaks and valleys, lush forests, and pristine Lakes. If you’re looking for a place to unwind or plan a luxurious vacation, then Kashmir Valley is the best place to be.
No FAQ available
No thing available for this package
Srinagar to Srinagar
|| 24999 / Person
|| 23999 / Person
- On this day, you will be arriving in Srinagar, the capital city of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Upon arriving in this gorgeous city, you will be warmly received by our tour guides and representatives who will help you in checking in into a delightful hotel.
- Post checking-in, get freshened up and you will be driven to the beautiful Mughal Gardens, Cheshma Shahi or the ‘Royal Spring’, Pari Mahal & TulipGardenif open.
- By late afternoon, walk till the scenic Boulevard Road that is situated along the picturesque Dal Lake.
- Completing the ride, return to the hotel for your dinner and overnight stay in Srinagar.
- Following today's delicious breakfast at the Srinagar hotel, you will be driven to the enchanting valleys of Gulmarg, Also known as the ‘Meadow of Flowers, this scenic hill station of Jammu and Kashmir is known for its salubrious beauty and charm!
- The drive to Gulmarg will keep you enthralled with the astounding views of the Nanga Parbat; you can also catch the panoramic views of Gulmarg from Tangmarg.
- Dinner and overnightstay in Gulmarg’s stay.
- After having our delicious breakfast at the stay we will check out from our stay to visit the famous Drang Waterfall which is near to Tanmarg.
- After spending our time within the beautiful view we will head towards to Pahalgam.
- Reach to Pahalgam, Check-in the stay and spend rest of your evening by relaxing.
- Have your dinner at the night time and take a good nap in the stay.
- After Having breakfast let’s head out to visit Aru Valley and Betaab Valley.
- After that we will head forward to visit the beautiful scenic view of Chandanwari.
- We can also enjoy an exciting pony ride (will be your own expense).
- After having a quick lunch we will make our way to Srinagar again.
- By the evening we will reach Srinagar, will check in to the stay, and relax there for the night.
- Your day will start after breakfast and we will visit Nilnag Lake, it will take us 2 hours to reach there. Nilnag is famous for its beautiful view of Blue water surrounded by pine trees forest.
- We will start our trek from Nilnag lake to the Meadow of Jesus (Yusmarg).
- It is a trek of 5 km which will take 3 hours to complete.
- After completing the trek we will get to our stay in the evening.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar.
- Wake up with the most scenic views in front.
- Havebreakfastand check out.
- Then fly back to your respective destinations with mesmerizing views and memories to cherish forever.
- Note: Book your flight after 2 PM as it will be a 2-3 hours drive from Pahalgam to Srinagar Airport.
• Accommodation (4 Nights in Hotel & 1 Night in Houseboat)
• Meals (5 Breakfast & 5 Dinners)
• Transportation for pick up, drop, and sightseeing)
• Trip captain throughout the trip (From Srinagar)
• Driver, Road tax, Vehicle Parking)
• 1 Hour Shikara ride Complimentary.
• Any personal Expenses / Adventure activities
• Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
• Gondola Tickets, Horse Rides, etc.
• Any kind of entry tickets/fees
• Any Meals / Drinks other than Inclusion
No blog available