Leh is a dream destination for many travelers in India and even for those who are visiting from overseas. It is not just a destination for solo travelers but has so much to offer to young travelers, families, and couples alike. Leh is famous for its high altitudes and numerous passes connecting various locations in this difficult terrain. To explore the best tourist places in Leh, one must visit this frozen paradise to explore its secrets and admire its breathtaking beauty. Leh is a dream destination for many travelers and the holy grail for adventure enthusiasts. If you are a photography enthusiast, then Leh is the paradise you have been waiting for all your life. There isn’t much to offer in terms of nature or wildlife photography, but what you can capture instead is a vast empty canvas that you can pain.
No FAQ available
No thing available for this package
Delhi to Srinagar
|| 21499 / Person
|| 19499 / Person
- Check in to the hotel, freshen up & relax.
- Later on will head out to explore the locals of Manali – Hadimba Temple, Jogni Waterfall, Vashisht Temple, Mall Road, Old Manali, and Café Hopping.
- Come back to stay in the evening.
- Overnight stay and Dinner at the stay.
- After having our breakfast, we will depart for Jispa.
- After exploring the beautiful mountaineer landscape reach Jispa by the evening.
- Check-in in the stay and relax for the night.
- After breakfast at the campsite, head to Leh.
- Once you start, you will instantly be greeted with Gata Loops (21hairpin bends) at 4669m.
- After a quick lunch at Pang, drive through the Moore Plains, which is a completely flattened straight road extending over 30 km.
- On the plains, one has a chance of spotting tiny colonies of Marmots and the wild herds of Kyung – Yak.
- After crossing Tanglang-La (5328 m, second highest motorable road in the world), continue your journey through Upshi, Karu, and then finally Leh.
- Check in to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
- After breakfast visit Magnetic Hill, Hall of fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sah,ib and The Sangam of Zanskar & Indus River. Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa.
- Return to the hotel by the evening.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Leh.
- After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardung La pass. This road is considered to be the highest motorable road in the world. En route, En route the spectacular views of the never never-endingpped mountain range around Khardung La Pass (18,390 feet).
- After spending some time at Khardung La, proceed to Nubra. VisitDiskit Monastery and enjoy a camel Safari in the evening.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Nubra.
- Wake up to a beautiful sunrise.
- Post breakfast depart for Turtuk, a remote village of about 4,000 residents inhabited by ethnic Muslims, a few kilometers from the ‘Line Of Control’ (the de facto border)between India and Pakistan, on the Indian side.
- Turtuk is a penultimate village open to foreign tourists before Pakistan.
- Spend some time in the pristine landscapes of Turtuk Village.
- Come back to Diskit by evening.
- Dinner & Sleep Overnight.
- We will start the day following the same route towards Leh till we reach Khalsar. From the AgyCambridgee will take the left route which leads us to the villages of Shyok and Durbuk and then Tangtse and follows the traditional route.
- Drive further to Pangong Lake one of the largest and most beautiful natural brackish lakes in the Himalayas. Situated at 14000 ft, more than half of the lake is within Chinese Territory and only one-third part lies in India.
- Explore the lake area, might catch some rare wildlife. Stay
- Dinner and overnight stay in Pangong.
- Early morning enjoys the picturesque view of Sunrise on the lake.
- After breakfast drive back to Leh, take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea. En route visit 3 Idiot School, Thiksey Monastery, & Sindhu ghat.
- Dinner and overnight stay in Leh.
- Wake up & post breakfast depart for Kargil.
- On the way to Kargil witness local spots of Leh like Wall of Fame,Zanskar & Indus Confluence, Pathar Sahab Gurudwara,Magnetic Hill.
- From Leh, Lamayuru is approximately 125km that passes through Nimmu and Hangroo Loops.
- Drive from Lamayuru to Kargil via Fotu La, Namika La and Mulbek.
- Reach Kargil by evening & check in to the hotel.
- Dinner & Sleep Overnight.
- Wake up early morning and post breakfast depart for Srinagar.
- On our way to Srinagar first comes Drass, the Coldest inhabited place in India & often called the Gateway to Ladakh.
- Then we’ll head to Sonmarg over Zoji La, and will continue to Srinagar.
- Reach Srinagar by evening, check in to the houseboat, have dinner & sleep overnight.
- Early morning transfer to Srinagar airport to board flight back to destination.
- Journey ends with Sweet Memories of Ladakh.
✔ Night Stays as mentioned in the itinerary.
✔ Non-AC Vehicle as per above Itinerary from Leh airport to Leh airport-12-Seater Tempo Traveler / SUV on Point-to-Point Basis
✔ 8 Breakfasts & Dinners at Hotel/Camp/Resort.
✔ Environment Fee
✔ Oxygen Support for Nubra-Pangong Tour
✔ Bike, Fuel, and Mechanic Support (For Bike Trips Only)
× 5% GST
× Anything else that is not mentioned in the inclusions
× Personal expenses such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, medication, etc.
× Any Monument entry fees/Camera Fees.
× Any other Adventure activity
No blog available