Day 1 : Pit stop (Devprayag) Chopta
• Start from Delhi around 06:00 PM at first day.
• Pit stop at Devprayag – Witnessthe beautiful Sangam of Bhagirathi & Alaknanda
• Reach Chopta by noon & check in to the camps.
• Freshen up & relax in the lap of nature.
• Dinner& sleep overnight.
Day 2 : Chopta | Trek to Tungnath | Chandrashila
• Wake up early and witness to the beautiful sunrise.
• Post breakfast, start yourtrek to Tungnath.
• Reach Tungnath & pay your respect at the highest abode of Lord Shiva.
• Start yourjourney to most astonished Chandrashila peak (if weather permits).
• Come back to the campsite by evening, dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 3 : Trek to Deoria Tal |Depart for Delhi
• Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise.
• Post breakfast, head to Sari Village (Starting point for Deoria Tal Trek).
• Start yourtrek to astonishing Deoria Tal.
• Trek back to Sari village & depart for Delhi.
• Head back to Delhi with amazing trip memories.
Chopta is a small region of meadows and evergreen forest area which is a part of kedarnath wildlife sanctuary located in Uttarakhand state. Tungnath trek is short and easy in the Chopta Tungnath trek which runs parallel to the sky-scraping Himalayan Treks. Tungnath is the highest temple of Garwal. Chopta gives a picturesque view of the Himalayas. The Chopta – Tungnath – Chandrashila trek is a famous destinations for trekkers.
|Double Sharing||7999 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||7499 / Person|
|Quod Sharing||6999 / Person|
Entire travel as per the itinerary by Tempo Traveler/ Volvo.
Accommodation for 2 nights in a stay.
A total of 4 meals — 1 meals on Day 1 (D) + 2 meals on Day 2 (B+D) + 1 meal Day 3 (B)
Team Captain throughout the trip.
Driver Night Charges, Permits, Toll and Parking charges.
GST (5%) is applicable extra.
Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control.
The path between Chopta and Tungnath is about 3 km. Stop to admire the temple, the highest of its in the world and dedicated to Lord Shiva, before making your way to Chandrashila Peak. The peak is 1.5 km above the temple complex.
Best Time to Visit Chopta. The best time to do the Chopta Tungnath trek is from April to June and September to November when the weather is pleasant and the skies are clear. During the winter months, the region is covered in snow, and the trek becomes more challenging.
Explore Chopta and its nearby surroundings at a relaxed pace, one would need 3 days minimum as there are plenty of places in and around Chopta. Few of the must visit places are Tungnath temple, Devaria Tal, Chandrashila, etc.