Day 1 : Manali Arrival | Hadimba Devi Temple | The Mall road | Tibetan Monastery | Cafe Hopping
• Start from Delhi at 06:00 PM on Day 0 and Reach Manali by morning.
• Check in to the stay, freshen up & have breakfast.
• Come back to the stay, relax for a while.
• Head to the magical street of Old Manali for Cafe Hopping & Hadimba Devi Temple.
• Overnight stay, dinner and music party at the stay.
Day 2 : Solang Valley, Atal Tunnel & Sissu Lake
• Wake up and have breakfast at the stay.
• Experience amazing time in Solang Valley.
• You will get good time to enjoy activities in Solang Valley.
• Move ahead for Atal Tunnel & Sissu Lake.
• Come back to the stay for dinner & have a sound sleep.
Day 3 : Jogni Falls | Local Sightseeing
• Wake up to another beautiful morning & have breakfast.
• After Checkout from the stay, head to Vashishth village, and begin the trek to the stunning Jogini Falls.
• Head to the Manali Mall Road for a shopping spree.
• Go for self exploration to Manu Temple and Van Vihar.
• Head back to Delhi with amazing trip memories.
Everyone's favorite vacation spot, Manali is a high altitude Himalayan town that is a treat for every wanderer. Surrounded by the Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar ranges, the aura of Manali is incomparable and unbeatable. With the opening of the Atal Tunnel, the Lahaul valley has become an extension of Kullu-Manali. Previously, a journey between Manali Valley to Lahaul and Spiti Valley would take around 4-5 hours. With the tunnel's completion and opening, this time has reduced to just over 90 minutes.
|Double Sharing||7499 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||6999 / Person|
|Quod Sharing||6499 / Person|
Accommodation for 2 nights in a stay.
A total of 4 meals — 1 meals on Day 1 (D) + 2 meals on Day 2 (B+D) + 1 meal Day 3 (B)
Team Captain throughout the trip.
Driver Night Charges, Permits, Toll and Parking charges.
GST (5%) is applicable extra.
Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control.
The Manali route to Spiti Valley is open at all times but during the winter seasons, due to heavy snowfall, the roads become slippery and hostile which is why it’s not recommended for a common tourist to embark on a Spiti valley road trip in winter all on their own.
Airport is located at Bhuntar which is called Kullu Airport and Manali is 50 kms from there. Nearest airport to Manali is Kullu (BHUNTAR) but only limited flights are operational from KULLU , It is better to Reach Chandigarh Airport connected from all nation airport and t Flight Ticket is to cheap compare than Kullu.
One of the most popular hill stations in India, Manali is a amidst the mountain slopes, with spell-binding views, charming streams, fairy-tale-like fog surrounding little hidden cottages and a lingering scent of pines and freshness. The heavy influx of tourists has led to the exploitation of Manali as a tourist destination, though the surrounding areas are still relatively untouched. Nevertheless, this is one place that should definitely be on your bucket list.