Day 1 : KasolArrival
• Start from Delhi at 06:00 PM on Day 0 and Reach Kasol by morning.
• Check in to the stay, freshen up & relax.
• Head for Chalal Hiking and Café Hopping. Come back to the stay, relax for a while.
• Overnight stay, dinner, and party at the stay.
Day 2 : Tosh | Kutla Village
• Wakeup and have breakfast at the stay.
• Experience amazing time in Tosh.
• Check-In Tosh and relax forsometime.
• Head fortrek to Kutla Village .Youwill get good time to enjoy waterfall and beauty in Kutla Village.
• Come back to the stay for dinner & have a sound sleep.
Day 3 : Manikaran | Local Sightseeing
• Wakeup to another beautiful morning & have breakfast.
• After Checkout from the hotel, head to Manikaran.
• Head to the Kasol Mall Road for a shopping spree.
• Go forself exploration.
• Head back to Delhi with amazing trip memories.
Kasol is a hamlet in the district Kullu of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated in Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the way between Bhuntar and Manikaran. It is located 30 km from Bhuntar and 3.5 km from Manikaran. Kasol is the Himalayan hotspot for backpackers and acts as a base for nearby treks to Malana and Kheerganga. It is called Mini Israel of India due to a high percentage of Israeli tourists here.
|Double Sharing||6799 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||6499 / Person|
|Quod Sharing||6299 / Person|
Accommodation for 2 nights in a stay.
A total of 4 meals — 1 meals on Day 1 (D) + 2 meals on Day 2 (B+D) + 1 meal Day 3 (B)
Team Captain throughout the trip.
Driver Night Charges, Permits, Toll and Parking charges.
GST (5%) is applicable extra.
Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control.
Tosh Valley is beautiful in every season but February, April, May, June, September, and early October are the best time to visit Tosh Valley.
Kasol and Tosh are two separate villages in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, a state in northern India. Kasol is a small, picturesque village located on the banks of the Parvati River, commonly known for its scenic beauty, snow-capped mountains, meadows, and lush greenery.
3 to 4 days are enough. The trip is perfect for those looking for a relaxing getaway in North India with many places to visit in Kasol and around it.