Day 0 : Delhi to Jibhi
• We depart from Delhi around 6 pm in an AC vehicle. (Know the true value of time, snatch , seize , and enjoy every moment of it.
Day 1 : Local Sightseeing | Jibhi Waterfall | Mini Thailand
• Arrive at the stay in the morning. Check-in and freshen-up. Sometime is offered for relaxation.
• Thereafter, you will be taken to the Jibhi waterfall. Then Go ahead for Mini Thailand and Later , come back to the stay.
• Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 : Jalori Pass | Serolsar lake
• After a delicious breakfast in the stay.
• You will be taken for a drive to the Jalori Pass. Here you can enjoy the stunning 360 degree view.
• After enjoying 360 degree view, go ahead for trek to Serolsar Lake.
• Later come back to stay and enjoy games with soothing music
• Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 : Chhoie Waterfall | Departure to Delhi
• Wake up, and feel the breath-taking view of morning.
• Have breakfast and checkout from stay..
• After checkout, move ahead for the Chhoiee Waterfall.
• Later depart for Delhi with lots of breath-taking views and everlasting memories.
Tirthan Valley derives its name from the Tirthan river, which winds its way through it. The pristine river originates from the icy cold glacial springs of Hanskund, a snow-capped peak in the verdant Great Himalayan National park(GHNP). Tirthan is an offbeat destination that has something for everyone. This quite is ideal for trekking , fishing ,Wildlife watching and discovering under explored hill villages. There’s also the option of doing absolutely nothing as you relax among the pine trees in the valley.
|Double Sharing||7999 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||7499 / Person|
|Quod Sharing||6999 / Person|
On the way from Delhi to Aut, the roads are pretty much in great shape being a national highway from Delhi to Manali. Then from Aut, the roads are a bit narrow in but mostly in good to average conditions without any difficulty. In the entire route, there are one or two rough patches so that you never lose your concentration
Weather in Tirthan remains nice and pleasant most of the year with temperature in summers being less than 24-degree Celsius. There is mostly a presence of cool breeze due to the flowing river. Due to the flowing Tirthan river adjacent to the valley, you will always feel the music in the air, and lots of greenery around you add to that nice feeling. In winters, the minimum temperature may fall below the freezing point and hence, snowfall is expected during winter. The weather gets dry in peak winter months. Snowfall is expected in January – February months and you can always go for snow at Jalori Pass.
Banjar or Tirthan falls on the alternate route from Kullu to Shimla over Jalori Pass. Hence, you get to enjoy the adventurous drive over Jalori Pass and do the complete circuit as in Manali to Tirthan Valley to Shimla or Mashobra easily in one trip.
The months of March to June, as well as October to late November, are said to be the best for visiting the Tirthan Valley. However, you can also visit in the winter to enjoy the beauty of the area's snow-covered mountains &valleys.
Yes, from a tourist standpoint, Tirthan Valley is completely secure. Tirthan Valley is open for tourists, you may visit this location and take guided excursions to see the best of nature. You will be accompanied by a professional tour guide who will ensure your safety. You will receive sufficient introductory training before participating in any of the adventure activities.